I’m taking a short break from my busy work schedule to grab something for lunch and to blog about an exciting newspaper article, published today in The Village News, about the release of my first suspense novel, Madness and Murder. The story begins in Sacramento with a series of pivotal moments that culminate in the horror to be unleashed in San Francisco. Readers also get a little taste of New Zealand. Only one week to go. Release date: July 1st.
- 7,191 hits
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Blogs I Follow
- HASTY TASTY MEALS KITCHEN
- Word Journeys: The Blog
- A Book Blog from Ecuador
- Orchard Book Club
- Colombia Paragliding Trip
- TCK - Thrills, Chills, and Kills
- All That's Written ...
- Morgen's Online Novel Writing Group
- The Great Pulp Magazine Index
- Candace Gauger
- The Musings of Katrina Parker Williams
- The Journal Writer's Handbook
- David Gaughran
- It's a crime! (Or a mystery...)
- Just Sayin'... ;-)