There’s no better time to stay indoors writing than when the weather’s nasty. I’m well into the 5th edit on my second novel, No Alibi, and everything’s chugging along nicely. Hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas.
- 7,191 hits
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Blogs I Follow
- HASTY TASTY MEALS KITCHEN
- Word Journeys: The Blog
- A Book Blog from Ecuador
- Orchard Book Club
- Colombia Paragliding Trip
- TCK - Thrills, Chills, and Kills
- All That's Written ...
- Morgen's Online Novel Writing Group
- The Great Pulp Magazine Index
- Candace Gauger
- The Musings of Katrina Parker Williams
- The Journal Writer's Handbook
- David Gaughran
- It's a crime! (Or a mystery...)
- Just Sayin'... ;-)